17 December 2016

How to make your window 7 and 8 PC into a WI-FI Hotspot


WI-FI Hotspot,router,

Recently, I come across a problem that I have a single connection Internet and I want to share it with my other devices. When I have a WiFi then it will be very easy to do so. But how to make my window system like WiFi hot spot. For this, I
searched a lot and come to the final conclusion to use an application which is
very easy to download and use.


Step to convert your window 7 and  PC into a WI-FI router


  1. Name of that application is the virtual router. download it and install it. 
  2. After installation, you have to set some fields like SSID name, network type, and password. SSID name and password you can choose according to your need. 
  3. Next is Network type, you have to choose Ethernet. When everything will be fine then open your mobile device WiFi and click the name which you have set in SSID. Inset password and here you go.

Some troublesome in virtual router application:

If other devices will not connect to it for a long time. Just stop the service and start again and try to connect. You will be in. 

You have other ways to do this. let make a comment here and acknowledge me and others. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post

Contributors